Sleep/Fear Free Dentistry
Pain Free, Worry Free and Fear Free Dentistry
We believe that every person deserves to have a pleasant dental experience – every time. One that is pain free. worry free and fear free.
A sedation plan designed just for you (and your dentist).
We believe that every person deserves to have a pleasant dental experience – every time. One that is pain free, worry free and fear free.
We empower patients to maintain their oral health and not be held back by their anxiety.
We provide a solution that is not only smooth and efficient, but also comfortable and convenient and above all else tailored to the individual.
What Is IV Sedation?
You’ve probably read or heard about Intravenous (IV) Sedation. It goes by many names – conscious sedation, twilight sedation, sedation dentistry or
sleep dentistry and is very popular with dental patients and dentists. IV Sedation is basically a very efficient way of providing profound anxiety relief and pain control during dental procedures. It is a modern, safe and highly effective technique making a patient’s visit to the dentist a relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable experience.
IV Sedation utilises a combination of sedative and pain – relieving drugs to create a dream-like State that allows a patient to relax throughout their procedure and experience no pain Patients are blissfully unaware of their dental surroundings and what dental treatment is being performed and best of all. have little or no recollection of the experience.
Why Is IV Sedation so popular?
Sleep dentistry – A safe and effective method, used to provide a relaxing and anxiety-free experience for the patients receiving dental treatment.
- A comfortable and relaxed way to get dental services.
- Reduces Dental Phobia.
- Just a single visit for the dental treatment
- A Beautiful smile can be your secret weapon.
Sleep dentistry is used to provide a relaxing and anxiety-free experience for the patients receiving dental treatment. It enables individuals who are too afraid to visit a dentist to receive the dental care while avoiding the common apprehension known as dental phobia.
We specialize in providing sleep dentistry service for nervous patients, including IV sedation, laughing gas and oral dental sedation across the castle hill, kellyville or anywhere in Sydney NSW.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SLEEP DENTISTRY?
Sleep Dentistry is beneficial for people who:
- Dislike needles in the mouth
- Have a low pain threshold
- Have difficulty becoming numb
- Dislike the noises, smells, tastes and feeling of dental treatment
- Have had traumatic experiences with dentistry in the past
- Have a strong gag reflex and gag easily
- Have very sensitive teeth or gums
- Have jaw problems or have difficulty keeping their mouth open
- Have complex dental problems or need long sessions
- Are busy and wish to have more work done in fewer sessions
- Find dental treatment tedious, uncomfortable or boring
- Are fearful or anxious about any aspect of dentistry
WHAT CAN SLEEP DENTISTRY DO FOR YOU?
- Sleep Dentistry eliminates the awareness, sights, sounds, smells, tastes and pain of needles, instruments and drilling. It also eliminates the boredom of long or complex sessions and enables you to relax.
- Sleep Dentistry eliminates fears, anxiety and discomfort.
- Sleep Dentistry enables busy people to have multiple procedures and long sessions done in a single sitting.
- Sleep Dentistry allows your dental procedures to be more comfortable than you ever thought possible.
- Sleep Dentistry enables you to receive the dental care you need.
We have provided many winning smiles to your neighbours in Blacktown, Denham Court, Galston, Parramatta, Penrith, Liverpool, Rooty hills, Marsden park, Stanhope gardens, Baulkham hills, Westmead, Windsor, Richmond, Leppington, Gregory Hills,Edmondson Park, Gledswood Hills, Campbelltown, Narellan, Mount Annan, Carnes Hill, Ingleburn, Minto, Oran Park, Harrington Park, Austral, Raby, Kearns, West Hoxton, Hoxton Park, Carnes Hill, Horningsea Park, Prestons Castle hills NSW, Dural, Middle Dural, Glenorie, Kenthurst, Arcadia, Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Hornsby Heights, Asquith, Castle Hill and the surrounding communities.