A straight and beautiful smile boosts self-confidence and oral health of a patient. Properly aligned teeth are easy to clean and restore. Additionally, having a straight smile often means a healthier bite and an ideal jaw function.
Benefits of Invisible Braces
Patients prefer clear aligners for many solid reasons:
- Easy to remove and easy to clean
- No dietary restrictions
- Smooth and comfortable
- Nearly invisible, even to the people sitting right across you
- Shorter treatment time in some cases
During an orthodontic evaluation at Winning Smiles, our dentists will determine whether these invisible braces will be helpful to you or not.
How to Get Started with Clear path Aligners
Once you decide that you want a straight smile, getting started is easy. We will arrange a meeting between you and Dr.Kaur for the discussion regarding the treatment time and cost estimation. Then, she will gather valuable information for designing your new smile.
- Digital X-rays and photos of teeth, face, head, and profile
- Impressions and moulds of the teeth
- Treatment plan provided by your dentist
In some cases, small tooth-colored buttons called engagers or attachments, will be attached to teeth for assistance in movement. They will be removed completely after completion of the treatment.
How to Use Clear path Aligners
Because aligners are removable, we expect patients to follow these guidelines strictly for effective results
- Wear aligners for about 22 hours a day
- Remove them only while eating, brushing and flossing
- Use each set of aligners for 2 weeks before graduating to the next set
- Keep visiting our Dentists regularly
- Clean aligners with lukewarm water and a gentle aligner cleaner
- Avoid leaving them in a hot car or where pets can reach them
Let’s work together and bring back the beautiful smile you always wanted.